Students, teachers, parents, guardians, and administrators can find a wide range of useful online resources through the Acton Public Schools (APS) and Acton-Boxborough Regional School District (ABRSD) links below, and the Massachusetts Department of Technology Integration and Instruction (TII) links below.
APS and ABRSD On-line Resources
- Search Engines for Students—The Acton Public Schools has created a page with links to search engines designed just for students. Use them for homework, research, or just to satisfy your curiosity.
- APS and ABRSD Website—The home page for the Acton Public Schools and the Acton-Boxborough Regional School District.
- APS and ABRSD Lunch Menus— The lunch menus for all the Acton Public Schools and Acton-Boxborough Regional School District schools.
- APS and ABRSD Health Office—The web page for the Health Office of the Acton Publics Schools and the Acton-Boxborough Regional Schools. Provides information about immunizations and specific conditions, medications and food allergies in school, etc.
- APS and ABRSD Technology Resources—This page provides access to APS and ABRSD educational technology resources.
- Power Teacher Log-in on the Power School Page Teachers can log into the Power Teacher area of the Power School page, so they can access student records.
- Power School Online Emergency Card System—Lets Parents and Guardians supply contact information in case of an emergency. Call the Merriam Office if you do not have a username and password. Typically parents fill these cards out at the beginning of the school year.
- School News Page—A centralized calendar with listings for events in the Acton-Boxborough Regional School District.
The Massachusetts Technology Integration and Instruction (TII) Online Resources
- TII Curriculum Frameworks—The Massachusetts Department of Technology Integration and Instruction (TII) has launched new resources for teachers and students. This link gives you access to the TII's curriculum frameworks.
- TII Online Network for Education (MassONE)—MassONE is the Commonwealth's set of web-based tools for communication, collaboration, and curriculum planning, which are designed to support K-12 standards-based teaching and learning.