Merriam After Hours, Merriam After Hours Drop-In, and Merriam Enrichments Programs is canceled whenever Acton-Boxborough Regional Schools are closed (i.e. school vacation, holidays, half days not falling on Thursdays, snow days) or have a weather-related delayed opening/early dismissal. After Hours is closed in the afternoon on the last day of school.
Merriam After Hours is a childcare program for all Merriam students in grades K-6. Children in the program participate in a variety of activities including homework help, board games, arts and crafts, computer time and outdoor play. To register your child for Merriam After Hours, complete the forms below and return them with the nonrefundable registration fee to the Merriam Office.
Merriam After Hours provides:
- A fun, safe, convenient location for your child before and after school
- Qualified staff with your child at all times
- Supervised computer time
- Playground and/or gym time daily
- Both structured and self-directed activities
- A chance to do homework with staff support available
- An opportunity to help support Merriam classroom assistants
- Snacks in the afternoon program
Forms for Registration:
All forms must be printed, filled out and returned to Merriam School before your child can participate. Siblings get a 10% discount on tuition.
Questions? E-mail Leah Lally at email@example.com
Merriam offers enrichment programs before and after school hours.
If you have questions, email Joanne Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org